VSTA AGM 2018 Report
Many thanks to all who attended the VSTA AGM on May 15 at Tupper to vote on important issues and elect the 2018-19 Executive Committee.
- received a report and passed recommendations on the Salary Indemnity Fund (SIF);
- adopted the Audited Financial Statements for Year Ended July 31, 2017;
- passed the VSTA Budget 2018-19;
- appointed Auditors for 2018-19;
- passed motions to update the VSTA Constitution and By-Laws;
- elected IHTOs and Executive Members for 2018-19;
- recognized and thanked Brett Gabelman who served as a member of VSTA Executive and Health and Safety Chair;
- received a bargaining update, and was encouraged to attend the VSTA Provincial Bargaining Objective Ratification Vote at the VSTA Office on May 31, 2018 at 4:00pm;
- received a report on the recently signed Letter of Understanding on Prep-time Recovery.
Many great door prizes were raffled off and members enjoyed the social following the meeting.
Congratulations to the recently elected In-House Table Officers and Executive Members for 2018-19!
|1st Vice-President||Treena Goolieff|
|2nd Vice-President||Rory Brown|
|3rd Vice-President||Terry Stanway|
|Local Representatives||Madeline Brewster, Phil Lee, Sara McGarry|
|Members-at-Large||Nikitha Fester, Scott McKeen, Sylvia Metzner, Trish Mugford, Nancy Palejko, Alyssa Reid, John Silver|
|TTOC Rep||Karine Ng|
Standing Committee Chairs
Health & Safety
Social & Environmental Justice
W/LC & Bargaining