- Online Resource Centre provides links to teaching materials, web resources covering educational issues and electronic journals for professional research.
- TeachBC is an online resource of teaching materials, lessons, and research relevant to the K-12 BC curriculum. The website is public and open to everyone through the generosity of BC public school teachers. Teachers and organizations can share their teaching resources or educational research by registering and uploading their materials or providing links. Anyone can browse and download the resources for classroom or professional use. Browsing is easy. Users can search by subject, grade level, resource type, title, description, language, and more.
- bctf.ca provides up-to-date information on BCTF policy, news, bargaining, teaching resources, research, links to other teacher organizations, links to other educational sites, and much more including the New Teachers’ home page, the New Teachers’ Handbook, and the TTOC page.
BCTF Online E-Mail Lists
- bctf-beginteach – A list to facilitate discussion among and between beginning teachers and among and between beginning teachers and experienced teachers.
- toc-contacts – A closed list for local TOC representatives.
- bctf-diversity – A forum for educators working with students with a diversity of needs in their classrooms. The forum encourages questions, comments, information, and resource sharing related to the inclusion of these students.
- bctf-e-alert – A list to alert members to new information on the BCTF website.